Disneyland in Asian ContinentPosted by: admin | Posted on: June 11, 2018
Growing up, most of us were influenced by the fun brought about by theme parks. While Disneyland in the U. S is accessible, did you know that they also have themed parks in Asia?
The crew from Handyman Brooklyn came to visit Disneyland last week.
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
Disneyland opened its theme park in 2005. Hong Kong Disneyland is one of the smallest of all. From the Hong Kong International Airport, it is located in the Lantau Island and to reach will take around 20 minutes of travel.
These are the four theme parks in Hong Kong Disneyland:
- Fantasyland: In Fantasyland, you can see here Mickey’s PhilharMagic which is an adventurous 3D movie. The adventures at the Winnie the Pooh is one of the most favorite.
- Main street: The parade where famous Disney characters like Mickey, Cinderella, Mermaid, and others performs plus the ride on the vintage cars, Disney characters come live on the main street are the main spotlight of the main street themed park.
- Tomorrowland: One of the most famous attractions in the Hong Kong Disneyland as this theme park is full of unique rocket ships, floating planets, and colorful robots.
- Adventureland: You can enjoy the major attractions of this theme park Jungle River Cruise in the Adventureland.
Tokyo Disney Resort
Opened in 1983, Tokyo Disneyland was the first Disney resort built outside the United States. The Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo Disney Sea are 2 parks in Tokyo Disney Resort.
These are the seven themed parks built in the Tokyo Disney Resort:
- Critter Country: The small animals from the Disney film “Song of the south” is on spotlight here.
- Fantasyland: Enjoy and take part in adventures of Snow White, Pinocchio, and Peter pan which are the classic Disney animated films characters.
- Toontown: The live Disney characters play, live, and work is situated in this colorful town.
- Adventureland: The themed park presented the Jungles and the grasslands of Africa, the tropics of Asia and Polynesia, the dynamic marketplaces of Latin America, and a glimpse of the Caribbean.
- World Bazaar: The restaurants, shops, and a bank can be found in this area.
- Tomorrowland: This theme park is the combination of the science and imagination.
- Westernland: A meet up with a cowboy, can-can dancers, and gold miners of the Old West are what to be expected at this theme park.
Shanghai Disneyland Park
Shanghai Disney Resort is located in Pudong, Shanghai and started its operation on June 16, 2016. In its first half-year of operation, visitor attendance of 5.60 million guests was accounted.
Just like the first two Asian Disney themed park, Shanghai Disneyland offers the following: Fantasyland, Adventure Isle, Tomorrowland, Mickey Avenue, Gardens of Imagination, Treasure Cove, and Toy Story Land.